Friday, July 15, 2016

[Travelers] 02-06 This Calls For A Toast

The wedding was right after Zelda's bacherolette party. She arrived in the morning and  slept the whole day in order to be well for the cerimony. Kyle had a game to play and his team won it. 


At the venue, he looked at himself on the mirror and thought if it had been really a good decision. He couldn't chicken out now. His son needed him.


Jem was learning fast. He was then able to walk and talk. Soon, he would be a little man and Kyle wanted to give him a family. A family he couldn't have had due to the disappearance of his father and younger brother.


Zelda went to the bathroom to get ready, but in her case, she also interested in leaving her mark on a wall. She was a very wild rebel. Would she ever settle down?



"What a beautiful wedding!" A bridesmaid said to a waiter. "And yes, what a shame, what a shame the poor groom's bride is taking forever to cut that cake!"

In fact, most guests were starving!



"Congratulation on your wedding, Kyle! You're bold! I haven't made up my mind when I will marry Pauline" Hank told him while he was eating his piece of cake.

"You should decide it soon, Hank. Your son is growing up. By the way, how's little Glenn?"


On the following day, they decided to enjoy their honeymoon with some pizza. Zelda did like the wedding and remarked that several times.



Kyle's bond with both his son and cat was getting stronger and stronger. On the other hand, Jacklyn wasn't happy at all with the situation.


"Kyle, you have time! Dump this little chick before it's too late! I love my grandson, but I can feel she isn't for you."

"Stop that, mom! I know what's best for me and my child!"


Of course, she was also teasing and turning Zelda's life into a nightmare.


Jacklyn may have been neurotic and tough, but she wasn't wrong this time. Even though Zelda was a married woman, she couldn't forget the excitement and the adventure she had. Kyle was sweet, but that dancer made her feel alive.


Simon was his name. He wasn't in love with Zelda. It was just business.



They did it again and again.


Kyle was behaving well. He met Hank on the beach one day and they talked about their lives while watching the stars in a friendly way.



Zelda slept with Kyle on the same day she'd had some crazy adventures with Simon. She was sure Kyle wasn't aware of her activities. She should've paid more attention since Kyle had eyes and ears around town...


Chapter 02 - End of Part 06

Part 7 >>> Coming Soon

5 comments:

  1. Zelda is so cute <3 Is that the master suite stuff hair she has with her wedding gown?? That looks really cute on her you should have kept it.Her default is horrible how can you live with her looking all Sunset Valley-ish.Best picture is Zelda getting ready to Whoop dat Azz her face is priceless.

    Reminds me of my own Mom telling me Laura was not right for me and guess what ....She was right :( 14 years later took me that long to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I gave Zelda a better make-over later. Maybe it'll be revealed in my next update. ;-)

      I kind of like SunsetValley-ish general looks. Of course, now that every one is dying, I don't repeat the same clothes on the following generations.

      Delete
  2. Zelda is so cute <3 Is that the master suite stuff hair she has with her wedding gown?? That looks really cute on her you should have kept it.Her default is horrible how can you live with her looking all Sunset Valley-ish.Best picture is Zelda getting ready to Whoop dat Azz her face is priceless.

    Reminds me of my own Mom telling me Laura was not right for me and guess what ....She was right :( 14 years later took me that long to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should go give her a makeover later,she is to adorable to leave in the mess EA threw her in.Remember Romy and Michelle when Michelle says "You look so good with blond hair and black roots its like not even funny." :D

    That reminds me of Zelda Mae everytime I watch that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Zelda is a wild one –rebel bride tagging the WC walls and screwing around on her nice husband… And an advice Kyle – Mommy knows best! Always! ;)

    ReplyDelete