Saturday, February 13, 2016

Now Playing: Fallout 3

Yeah! I've finished the Main Quest in Fable III!


It was an expensive game. I'm glad I finished the main quest after almost 3 years. Seriously, I was looking for a new version of Fable II and some things they introduced were lousy.


Now, I'm lost in the Capital Wasteland, killing raiders and feeling lost and lonely. 


I like this character. His name's Liam. So far, so good. It's been fun to replay the Main Quest in Fallout 3 (after 3 years). I wanted to play Fallout 4, but it's a rip-off. It's more expensive than normal games. It's also sad that it isn't a real RPG anymore. Anyway, Steam is on a great sale and I've bought Fallout New Vegas as well. I'm eager to play it! Everybody says that it's better than FO3.


Yeah, I know, I should've typed "TM" to get rid of the HUD, but I like it. Maybe, I'll create a story mixing my Sims one and Fallout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment