Thursday, June 9, 2016

Weddings

My story is in a hiatus, but I'm still playing it and planning to document the best pictures here.
Life's a big mess, though. That's why I haven't been writing. Sometimes, writing is too tiring since I double-check things twice or three times. I should relax and stop thinking of what people will say if my story isn't well-written.

Here are some weddings that happened in my game:

Robert Buckhart and Julitta Brooks @ Twinbrook

Kyle Marsden and Zelda Mae @ Sunset Valley

Molly Bluejay and Kyle Marsden @ Sunset Valley

Sean Brooks and Robert Castor @ Sunset Valley

Arielle Buckhart and Dermot McGraw @ Sunset Valley

It's nice to see them together!
My Sunset Valley game is in its tenth week! But Twinbrook is in its fifth week since I reseted it. =(
O shoudn't have reseted, but it's better to move on. :-)

1 comment: