Friday, June 5, 2015

Let's have a sit by the fire.


-Azriel: So, Dalton, how is your gameplay doing?



-Dalton: So far, so good. "Must Train.esp" is a very hard mod. We've been killing lots and lots of enemies to raise all the necessary money.

-Azriel: Indeed. Thanks for inviting me. How about Fergus? When will you call him? All this fighting might be excellent to test him.

-Dalton: I totally agree. However, organizing all his voice files is too dull. I should have only fixed the esp.

-Azriel: If you hadn't started the esp from scratch, you would've been complaining. It may take some time, but keep on. I bet you'll be satisfied once you finish.



-Dalton: Thanks, Az. You're great pal.

-Azriel: Don't mention it. By the way, I hope Orintur won't mind us here.

-Dalton: He'll never set foot in his home...

-Azriel: You modded the game, you know he'll be here in a while.

-Dalton: Sure, let's get moving... we need to raise more gold, so I can level up.


I ended up spending my Friday modelling the interior for my Leyawiin MC House. Gosh! That house is tiny! I would show what've done, but I'm currently changing everything. I'm going to bed soon. I have to wake up at five to work tomorrow. u.u

Before leaving, I need to share those two. I love how kids practice their fighting skills.




No comments:

Post a Comment