Sunday, June 14, 2015

WIPs and other nonsense.

Last Friday, I ended up working on my inn, The Yelling Cat.



The innkeeper is my former character Olivier Lefrebvre. He's a retired adventurer and he decided to sell his house, Arborwatch, to open an inn on the Green Road. The inn is near Fort Nomore and Reedstand Cave.

The only missing thing is the "bed" topic. Right now, I'm working on a series of bounty quests.


I'm also giving some attention to my private companions. I think I won't release them so early. People are so fussy about characters. It saddens me when I read something like "I downloaded your companion to throw him/her out of a cliff". Seriously...


She's suppose to look like my last character in my The Sims game, Yvaine Parrott. That's her name, actually. I recoloured some oblivion clothes to give her a unique appearance. I think I can improve lots of things. This is an early WIP.


This dunmer is from Phitt's Roaming NPCs. The mod itself is pretty good. Phitt's characters show up at some unexpected places. I'm always surprised. This mercenary looks so cool. I think he's hot somehow. I'm thinking of transforming him into a follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment