Wednesday, January 20, 2016

TES IV - Fenris

Fable is a little boring now because I'm waiting for my character to have enough money to buy the rest of the city. I open the game when I'm cleaning the house, so, while I do something else, I get the money from my rents. I was taking a date to a lake and he got killed. Argh...

I started a new character in Oblivion, too. His name is Fenris and he's a nord.



I used one of my sims to create him. They aren't alike but I'm enjoying how he looks.







He's hanging around with Vilja and Glen. Glen is one of the companions I've been working on, but since I'm not into modding Oblivion as I used to, I think I have him around for 2 years and he isn't finished.

I'm very upset with RL now. There are some things that I'm having problems to deal with. Sometimes I'm so bold but now I haven't got the guts to do the right thing... or try something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment