Friday, January 22, 2016

Pissed Off with Fable

I'm really upset today because of Fable.
Seriously? I need to raise 85,000,00 gold pieces in order to save the world the proper way? Opening schools and raising the people's morale don't count... okay. Practically, the game forces you to be like the brother.

Well, I decided to go back to a previous save to get that ridiculous amount of money. The problem is that I forgot to back up my save before the trip to Aurora. Now, I need to buy most of my properties again! I might set all the rents to the highest and lower them after that.

I also got really pissed off when I chose to redecorate the castle (which's stupid, I wish there was an option to leave the castle the way it is) and then, a message popped up saying that my wife is dead (HOW COME?) and something else about my children. Then, the game kept on loading and loading and loading... is it bugged? Gosh! That was my second most expensive game! (After The Sims... and The Sims "Island Paradise", which looks like "Hellish Island" from all the problems I have when I install it).

I also decided to unistall my Oblivion in order to refresh it. Something was bugging the game. Would it be the mods I was changing while playing? I'm also thinking of cutting off some custom content I've got. I have several clothes and weapons that I never use (it's like a huge collection of resources). I've been more into recolors and small enchancements to the default clothes and armor. I was really happy with a single gauntlet I've made and it is really cute.

I'm uploading some of my main stuff to my google drive. I want to back up some things. I think I'll re-install Oblivion, re-install some mods and get rid of the rest I've got saved. I have too many mods saved in CDs and in my hard-disk. I can't understand why I need to have that library of unused stuff.

No images on this, I think I won't make it to the front page. It's more ranting and whining than something important.

No comments:

Post a Comment