Sunday, January 24, 2016

The Smugglers

I was playing Oblivion but I got mad at the amount of mods I needed to finish so I uninstalled it.
I might go back, but my vacation is over tomorrow and I might not have time for it. I like the story I was creating and then I decided to make the characters for The Sims.




This is Fenris Gray. He's a Nord Rogue. His bio says that "He used to run a group of smugglers in Dunbarrow Cove. Now, he plans to loot SimNation." He's a Leo and he wishes to become a Master Thief. His traits are Ambitious, Brave, Friendly, Great Kisser, Kleptomaniac. Fenris is a variation of Fenrir -the monstrous wolf in Norse Mythology. There's a werewolf in Harry Potter called Fenrir Grayback, that's why his last name is Gray.

If you go to my Studio, he's Andreas Draconis. When I created Fenris, I wanted to play with him. So, he's the opposite of the next two. I created him in The Sims first.



This is Glenn Rydell (former Azriel). Glenn was my main character in Oblivion once and then I transformed him into a follower. In my story, he used to be Fenris's right-hand in Dunbarrow Cove. His bio only says that he " is a strong warrior from Hammerfell". He wishes to become a Seasoned Traveler and his traits include Adventurous, Excitable, Good Sense of Humor, Handy, Rebelious.


This is my dunmer Rohan Ienith. He's from a very old dark-elf family. His bio states that "he was born in Vvardenfell but his family is a bit crooked. He's an ambitious nightblade". Most Ienith members are bandits in Morrowind. Nightblades are thieves that use magic, that's why he's my witch. His lifetime wish is to own a Private Museum and his traits are Artistic, Gatherer, Neurotic, Schmoozer, Snob. Rohan is a Libra because the symbol of the sign is similar to the House Hlaalu one. In Oblivion, I was implementing Rohan as a follower because he is a mercenary in one of the plug-ins I've got.

I can't share a comparison between Glenn and Rohan in Oblivion because I forgot to take good screenshots. As you can see from their lifetime wishes, this save will be focused on World of Adventures since I've never explored everything it offers. I also have a feeling that Glenn will take the position of the group leader, since he's the adventurous one.


Their first day in Dragon Valley was very calm. They don't have a house. I transformed my Dragon Valley Mages Guild into an Elixir Shop and they've been hanging aroud there.


They practiced with bows.


Rohan met a potencial lover. Rohan and Glenn will be straight but Fenris will go for both.


I also set several things up in the city and I added some occults myself. I believe that those elves are from a former Fairy Community that was cursed to become humans or they gave up being fairies become of some human lovers or something. There are four real fairies in the city, plus three witches. John Burp is a werewolf (I'm thinking of transforming Fenris into a werewolf as well) and there's a vampire.


I think those girls are sisters. One is a white fairy and the other is a black vampire. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment