Sunday, January 24, 2016

[Travelers] 01-11 The Machine


Shane was very interested in creating right away! What will he be able to come up with? He collected some scrap and then, he went to the local Consigment Store to see what's for sale.


He got to know the sales clerk and took a look at what there's available. He explained that he was an inventor and the clerk smiled with some ideas on his mind.

"I've got something perfect for you"

Shane was curious.

"An odd guy consigned this huge machine another day saying it was a time machine. I tried it myself but it doesn't work at all! Getting in touch with the man was impossible because he disappeared. What do you think?"

Of course Shane spent his savings on the broken machine and took it home. He worked on it for a few days and it was night when he decided to tell the news to his brother.


First, they had dinner together.


"Tristan, you're a really smart guy! I need your help with something."

Tristan couldn't say no.


"What's this huge machin in our garage?"

"It's a time machine! I bought it and I think I'm close to fix it."


"I know you're handy, bro, but a time machine? Will it work?"

"We'll never know if we don't try! Don't you want to meet dad and mom?"

"Yes, but..."

"This is our chance Tristan! Let me finish this last repair and I'll show you"


Tristan was sleepy and curious at the same time. Shane finished programing the machine and opened the door. They saw a purple fog coming out of it. Could it be? 

The brothers looked at each other and jumped into the purple fog. Will they be able to meet their birth parents?


End of Part I

Since I didn't know what I was doing during this gameplay and later, all my stories had problems to fit. I decided to restart from the beginning of everything. Characters will be scrapped or get a new role. I'm sorry for this.

The new story begins here.

1 comment:

  1. Buying a time machine sold by an odd guy who then disappeared - what could possibly go wrong?
    Love the story!

    -PalmArrow

    ReplyDelete