Monday, January 18, 2016

Now Playing: Fable III - part 2

Finally, I finished the part I stopped last time. I moved foward and my character has got some good opportunities to get married and have children. XD



I wanted to marry this girl, but she's lesbian. u.u



I chose to marry a villager named Angela. She's got the same hair as the girl in pink above, but an outfit that covers all her body. Since she's going to live in the Hunter's lodge, I think it's good. It's cold in there.







They got married and had two children so far. His first son is Junior and he's already a little lad. His second child is a baby girl named Diane.



"Daddy's strong!" and a little nasty, because he's got three or four lovers outside of wedlock. A male whore wants to marry him as well. At least I found a place with condons. He can have extra fun in the other cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment